Breast and Uterus Coding: Follow Expert Tips to Garner Top Pay
Stop Leaving Dollars On The Table!! Make Sure You Capture Pay For Breast Specimens And Ancillary Tests
Join now for this instructive event presented by expert speaker Ellen Garver, BS, BA, CPC, and learn to overcome hurdles that can cost you pay. This 60-minute audio conference will enlighten you on misunderstood bundling rules for uterus, tubes and ovaries, overlooked sentinel lymph nodes, under-coded “breast mass,” missed ancillary services, neglected documentation, squandered “separate margins” and much more!
Here's what you'll get:
- Expert guidance gleaned from insider interviews.
- How-to tips for multiple biopsies, margin exam, lymph nodes, ancillary IHC and FISH, and much more.
- Analysis of uterine leiomyoma 88307 exception.
- Real-life surgical case examples.
- Question answer session for your specific questions.
- Links to official documents for authoritative resources.
Who should attend? Independent laboratories, Pathology practices, Hospital histology labs
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Ellen Garver, BS, BA, CPC, regularly covers medical coding and compliance for pathology and laboratory as well as general surgery. The 12-year Coding Institute veteran has served as the editor of Pathology/Lab Coding Alert since its inception in 1999 and is also the current editor of General Surgery Coding Alert.
Ellen shares her pathology and laboratory coding know-how by presenting at various Coding Institute Audioconferences and live conferences. She... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.