Medicare Therapy Documentation Tips And Strategies for the SNF
Learn From The Examples Of Supporting And Non-Supporting Skilled Therapy Documentation!
Join now for this 60-minute power packed audio conference, presented by expert Elisa Bovee MS OTR/L, and you'll get a comprehensive review of MDS 3.0 from both a regulatory and PPS perspective — All through examining these specific documentation samples. The knowledge you’ll learn here will directly impact your SNF therapy service delivery.
Register now and get prepared to provide quality healthcare through an understanding of the Medicare Reimbursement system in a skilled nursing facility.
This session will help you:
- What does it take? Medicare coverage criteria -History, Final Rule FY 2012 - all the basics you need to know.
- Draw the line between Medicare Part A and B skilled care guidelines.
- Highlight this skilled care terminology to bolster your claim’s success.
- Discover how to compose clinical documentation that supports Medicare Part A skilled care.
- Underline these key ADL definitions from Section G of the MDS 3.0.
- Therapy phraseology spelled out in plain English - get rid of the mystery
- Skilled Rehabilitation- clinical systems, reasonable and necessary, practical matter
Plus: Get 1 year subscription of Medicare Compliance & Reimbursement bi-monthly newsletter
Your health care organization relies on you to squeeze out all the Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement you can — and stay out of audit and compliance trouble that could cost you big. That’s why you need Medicare Compliance & Reimbursement on your side. And there’s never been a better time to subscribe.
Documentation regulations are getting more stringent across the board. Tackle your compliance and reimbursement challenges with the best analysis and compliance advice available to keep you on top of Medicare rules and updates and stay out of auditors’ crosshairs. Keeping up with the latest regulations and effectively interpreting the legalese takes hours — time you may not have.
Twice monthly, get useful updates and play-by-play guidance on ICD-10, Stark, OIG reports, PQRS, Managed Care contracting, and much, much more with Medicare Compliance & Reimbursement.
We’ll help you get every penny you’re due by showing you how to document for medical necessity, giving you specifics on how to avoid coding missteps which could lead to compliance breaches, and teaching you how to appeal denials. You’ll always be ahead of the latest revenue booster, staying on top of regs like ERISA, side-stepping possible fraud accusations, fee schedules, F2F requirements, equipment purchase.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend?
Therapy Managers, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Nursing Management,
Administrators and Social Workers.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Charlene Ross, MSN, MBA, RN
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
About Our Speaker
Elisa Bovee MS OTR/L is the Vice President of Operations for Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) an industry leader in Long Term Care consulting. HHI is a premier Long-Term Care Consulting firm specializing in Reimbursement and Compliance. In her role, Elisa manages a diversified team of consultants who have extensive knowledge in the areas of MDS 3.0, RUG-IV, Documentation, Therapy Program development and state specific Medicaid Case mix.She has been working...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.