2014 Neurology Coding Updates
Essentials On The CPT®, ICD, HCPCS Coding Changes, OIG Work Plan, Medicare Changes For Neurology Services For 2014!
Your practice won’t receive the reimbursement it deserves if you don't have a complete and thorough understanding of Neurology coding changes. Don’t risk denied payments by being out of the loop. Get your whole staff up to speed in just 60 minutes with all the new, revised and deleted codes for neurology services with Marvel Hammer's information-packed audio conference.
Neurology reimbursement expert Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, ACS-PM, CPCO, is here to tell you about neurology coding essentials to keep your practice thriving. In just 60-minutes, she opens your eyes to reimbursement opportunities - plus the coding pitfalls you'll have to avoid.
Here is what you'll learn:
- Grasp the nuances on CPT® coding changes for neurology services. If your neurologist injects botulinum toxins, you don’t want to miss this session!
- Get the scoop on the status of ICD-10? Are you ready? Do you know if there are new ICD-9 codes that you need to report?
- Check out potential HCPCS code changes that may affect your neurology office practice.
- Get detailed discussion on E/M services.
- Find out where in the world is the OIG Work Plan for 2014? Has the OIG decided to no longer audit physician services?
Who should attend? Neurology, Neurologist, Pain Management, Neurosurgery, Coders, billers
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, ACS-PM, CPCO, is an accomplished professional considerable years of experience both in the business and medical fields. As owner of MJH Consulting and a coding, billing and compliance consultant, she provides documentation, coding and account receivable auditing and compliance evaluations.
Hammer enjoys teaching providers and their staff on correct coding and billing and presents nationally on these topics. Her field of specialties includes... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.