ER to Orthopod - E/M Modifier Rules that Capture the Max
Don't miss another modifier: Ensure your orthopedic claims are paid in full.
Do you know which modifier to list first when several are required on the claim? Orthopedic practices often have more questions than answers about certain modifier issues. But, if you’re always in question mode, your claims will start to suffer.
Get all the answers you need in one hour. Join Shannon O. Smith, CPC-I, CEMC, CMSCS, CPMA, for this1-hour audioconference, where you’ll learn the latest modifier options for orthopedic claims -- and how to append them correctly. You’ll walk away with a savvy to boost your clinic’s reimbursement and speed up your claims processing time. Shannon will give you documentation rules you can use right now PLUS: Shannon makes it easy.
Here's what you will learn:
- When is it appropriate to bill a consult?
- Looking for codes other than a consult? Look no farther.
- Appended these modifiers for higher reimbursement.
- Know the documentation requirements for all of the billable codes
- RAC audit information is a must know.
- There are some cuts to certain codes… be in the know.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Shannon has been with DoctorsManagement since 2004, and has a job history of over 12 years of Coding & Billing experience. Shannon worked for many years as an insurance biller while going to school to become a Respiratory Therapist. After earning her Respiratory Therapy degree and working in the field for a few years, she decided that Coding & Billing held her interest the most. Shannon...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.