Collections For Healthcare: Part 1
Your practice needs to bring in every dollar that your physicians earn.
Collecting money from patients can be challenging. If your front desk is responsible for collecting copays and sometimes old balances, its success or failure has a dramatic impact on the practice’s bottom line.
You know that solid collections knowledge is the key to bringing in patient co-pays, deductibles, and balances, as well as payer reimbursement. Are you wondering where you should focus your time and energy?
- Examples of products available which can increase productivity of the accounts receivable staff
- Address workflow and process to optimize collections
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Organization & Responsibilities
- Effects of documentation and coding
Join Barbara Cobuzzi for this 2-part series focused specifically on collections for your practice.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Billers, collection specialists, front office staff, practice managers, physicians, and anyone involved in practice collections efforts.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Barbara J. Cobuzzi is President of CRN Healthcare Solutions in Tinton Falls, NJ. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University. She holds certifications from the AAPC as a CPC, CPC-H, and a CPC-I. She also holds a specialty certification in Otolaryngology (CENTC). Ms Cobuzzi is a past member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.