Collections For Healthcare: Part 1
Find out ways to collect— co-pays, deductibles, reimbursements and more from the patient!
Collecting money from patients can be challenging. If your front desk is responsible for collecting co-pays and sometimes old balances, its success or failure has a dramatic impact on the practice’s bottom line.
You know that solid collections knowledge is the key to bringing in patient co-pays, deductibles, and balances, as well as payer reimbursement. Are you wondering where you should focus your time and energy?
Register in this informative 2-part session, with expert Barbara Cobuzzi, to get an in-depth understanding of collections for your health care practice.
Here are a few highlights of the session:
- Find out some examples of products available which can increase productivity of the accounts receivable staff
- Address workflow and process to optimize collections
- What are the pitfalls to avoid in collections
- Know the effects of documentation and coding
- Financial Policy: What is expected of the patient at the time of the appointment
- Find out the importance of Staff Communication
- To-do list before the checkout
- Overview of National Correct Coding Initiatives (NCCI) and Bundling
- Find out who matches the ICD-9-CM code to the CPT code
- Define: Electronic Tools
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, ACS-PM, CPCO
- Thomas Force,
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CPC-P, CENTC
- Debra Phairas, MBA
- Sharon Litwin, RN, BS, MHA
About Our Speaker
Barbara J. Cobuzzi is President of CRN Healthcare Solutions in Tinton Falls, NJ. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University. She holds certifications from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a CPC (physician coder), CPC-H (hospital outpatient coder), CPC-P (payer coder), a CPC-I (coding instructor) and a CPCO (certified professional compliance officer). She...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.