E&M Coding In Psychiatry
Try Your Hand At These Straight E/M Coding Tips -- And Watch Your Revenue Improve On All Fronts.
This enlightening audio conference presented by expert speaker Quinten A. Buechner, M.S., M.DIV., ACS-FP/GI/PEDS, PACHS, will provide you insights on the correct coding and documentation elements of psychiatric E&M to receive the maximum revenue by documenting in proper fashion. Also you will be provided with a modified table of risk, and a coding sheet so that you and your staff can follow the required elements for hospital and private practice E&M coding.
- Explanation of third party E&M standard guidelines.
- Elements of E&M coding.
- Understanding the importance of the History element.
- Following the “physical exam” data element.
- Establishing the medical decision making in mental health documentation.
Who should attend? Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. This conference will also be valuable for the coders, billers and office managers for these professionals.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Kathleen G. Bailey, CPA, MBA, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CCS-P
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
About Our Speaker
Quin A. Buechner, M.S., M.DIV., ACS-FP/GI/PEDS, PACHS-Multispecialty, PHIA, C.P.C., has been involved in medical practice management, coding, reimbursement and policy analysis for government and Commercial payers for over 25 years. He has been a member of the AAPC National Board, a Billing Director for a four county Mental Health Agency, and is a National Consultant and Speaker. He has worked at and with small Medical practices, multi-specialty practices, Medical Colleges...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.