Up Your Diagnostic-Related Pay with This Orthopedic Note Makeover
Get your doc in the loop: these simple op note tweaks are key to your orthopedic reimbursement.
You get documentation from your surgeon with a diagnosis for "finger fracture" -- and now you have to guess at the most accurate ICD-9 without knowing how the injury occurred or if there were late effects. Sound familiar? Turn this trend around by joining Lynn Anderanin for this 1-hour audio conference where she will cover the dos and don'ts of orthopedic documentation. You'll walk away with tools to support medical necessity, know how to juggle multiple fractures, E-codes, and more -- so you can get the reimbursement you deserve. And remember -- with ICD-10 around the corner, you'll need more detailed documentation than ever before.
Here's what you will learn:
- Documentation checklist: What EACH physician needs to back up his work -- and get paid.
- Tried-and-true methods to support medical necessity in complex cases.
- Injection confusion clarified: How many ICD codes do you really need?
- Getting down to the nitty-gritty: Nail the highest level of specificity with Lynn's figure example.
- Tackle late effects with these E-code musts.
- Aftercare treatment — have you switched to the correct codes?
- ICD-10: A brief glimpse at what this means to all of those modifiers and your documentation.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Providers, auditors, coders, billers, and assistants in orthopedic practices.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics. With the AAPC, Lynn is a national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the National Advisory Board.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.