Things You Shouldn't Have to Swallow in Gastroenterology Billing
This session was originally aired on 10/05/09
It's easy to get lost in the rules-for-processing-and-payer-policy shuffle.
It's one of those days; payments are missing, you're looking for the payer policy and all you can find is that they follow Medicare rules for processing… great. What are the Medicare rules?
Take the pain out of gastroenterology billing. Join coding and billing guru, Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC for this 1-hour audio session to free yourself from the payer processing pandemonium.
Jill will provide you will a sample policy and payment grid to help you get all of your payments in order, resources for policies and guidelines, information from the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Data Base as well as global listing days.
Register now to learn:
- Profit from making your own policy and payment grid – Jill will show you how.
- Multiple endoscopy billing rules, where can you find them and which procedures they apply to.
- Important Medicare policies for you to know and utilize.
- Find out what rules your payers use for endoscopy procedures.
- Unravel the mysteries of MPFSDB – what it is and what crucial reference information is listed in it?
- A+ list of appropriate modifiers for you to use in endoscopy billing.
- Arm yourself to handle a discontinued procedure in your documentation and billing.
- BONUS: When and how you should use modifier 22 for extra dollars -- AND -- Tips for getting paid more for those “difficult” procedures!
Who should attend? Practice administrators, office managers, billers & coders, receipt posters.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, is the Principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. A company founded 11 years ago to meet the education and compliance needs of physicians and their staff.
Jill has over 30 years of medical experience working in all areas of the medical practice including clinical, billing and rounding with physicians.Her comments and opinions can be seen in several publications and also heard on a variety... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.