The Ins and Outs of Colposcopic Billing
Don't let your colposcopy coding be denied.
Payers are still denying colposcopy tests, especially when reported in conjunction with evaluation and management services.
Join expert coder Melanie Witt for this 60 minute coding conference where she will tell you what payers accept to establish medical need for colposcopy. Melanie will also show you the keys to fair and timely reimbursement.
Get the latest information regarding when colposcopy is recommended and under what circumstances more than one colposcopic procedure can be billed.
PLUS: Examples of documentation formats to ensure that you are documenting in a fashion that will support procedures.
Here's a look at what Melanie will cover:
- Get the scoop on the standard protocols for performing colposcopy
- What documentation is expected for the procedure
- When E/M services are appropriate to bill
- Utilizing diagnostic links to ensure medical necessity is demonstrated
- Multiple colposcopic procedures? Melanie will tell you how to code
- When and how to report the various colposcopic options for biopsy and excisions
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Melanie Witt, RN, CPC, COBGC, MA is an independent coding education consultant and a well-known speaker and recognized expert in the area of coding and reimbursement for ob-gyn services. She is the former program manager of the Department of Coding and Nomenclature at the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Witt is also the consulting editor for Ob-Gyn Coding Alert.... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.