Payers are still denying colposcopy tests, especially when reported in conjunction with evaluation and management services.
Join expert coder Melanie Witt for this 60 minute coding conference where she will tell you what payers accept to establish medical need for colposcopy. Melanie will also show you the keys to fair and timely reimbursement.
Get the latest information regarding when colposcopy is recommended and under what circumstances more than one colposcopic procedure can be billed.
PLUS: Examples of documentation formats to ensure that you are documenting in a fashion that will support procedures.
Here's a look at what Melanie will cover:
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Lori-Lynne A. Webb, CPC, CCS-P, CCP, CHDA, CDIP, COBGC, AHIM
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, COC , CPC-P, CPC-I , CPCO, CEN
Melanie Witt, RN, CPC, COBGC, MA is an independent coding education consultant and a well-known speaker and recognized expert in the area of coding and reimbursement for ob-gyn services. She is the former program manager of the Department of Coding and Nomenclature at the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Witt is also the consulting editor for Ob-Gyn Coding Alert.