The Ins and Outs of Colposcopic Billing
Don't let your colposcopy coding be denied.
Payers are still denying colposcopy tests, especially when reported in conjunction with evaluation and management services.
Join expert coder Melanie Witt for this 60 minute coding conference where she will tell you what payers accept to establish medical need for colposcopy. Melanie will also show you the keys to fair and timely reimbursement.
Get the latest information regarding when colposcopy is recommended and under what circumstances more than one colposcopic procedure can be billed.
PLUS: Examples of documentation formats to ensure that you are documenting in a fashion that will support procedures.
Here's a look at what Melanie will cover:
- Get the scoop on the standard protocols for performing colposcopy
- What documentation is expected for the procedure
- When E/M services are appropriate to bill
- Utilizing diagnostic links to ensure medical necessity is demonstrated
- Multiple colposcopic procedures? Melanie will tell you how to code
- When and how to report the various colposcopic options for biopsy and excisions
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Terry Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CMC, CMSCS, CCS-P, CCS
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
About Our Speaker
Melanie Witt, RN, CPC, COBGC, MA is an independent coding education consultant and a well-known speaker and recognized expert in the area of coding and reimbursement for ob-gyn services. She is the former program manager of the Department of Coding and Nomenclature at the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Witt is also the consulting editor for Ob-Gyn Coding Alert.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.