The ABCs of Incident-to vs. Shared Billing
Make sure you're not billing incident-to services improperly or you could just be waiting for denials... or worse…
Get the latest rules on billing incident-to and shared from topic expert Elin Baklid Kunz during this 60-minute audio session.
Elin will provide: Documentation Tips for Common Physician CPT Coding Issues, Standard/Policy for Non-Physician Practitioner, Standard/Policy for Supervision Requirements and "Incident-to"
PLUS: Self Audit Checklists for: Shared Visits and "Incident-to"
What you’ll learn:
- Government Enforcement and Risk Areas
- Recent OIG's report on Non Physician Practitioners
- Medicare's Shared/split visits and relationship to "Incident-to"
- Documentation and Billing Requirements
- The Private Payer Difference
- Education tools to improve compliance
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Coding professionals, billing specialist, practice managers, HIM directors, compliance officers, case managers and, physicians.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.