The ABCs of Incident-to vs. Shared Billing
Make sure you're not billing incident-to services improperly or you could just be waiting for denials... or worse…
Get the latest rules on billing incident-to and shared from topic expert Elin Baklid Kunz during this 60-minute audio session.
Elin will provide: Documentation Tips for Common Physician CPT Coding Issues, Standard/Policy for Non-Physician Practitioner, Standard/Policy for Supervision Requirements and "Incident-to"
PLUS: Self Audit Checklists for: Shared Visits and "Incident-to"
What you’ll learn:
- Government Enforcement and Risk Areas
- Recent OIG's report on Non Physician Practitioners
- Medicare's Shared/split visits and relationship to "Incident-to"
- Documentation and Billing Requirements
- The Private Payer Difference
- Education tools to improve compliance
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Coding professionals, billing specialist, practice managers, HIM directors, compliance officers, case managers and, physicians.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Thomas Force,
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
- Susie T. Harris, PhD , MBA , RHIA , CCS, AHIMA/ICD-10 PCS
About Our Speaker
Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CCS, is Director of Physician Services for a large health system in Florida. Her twenty years of healthcare experience includes seven years in corporate finance and four years in compliance. Kunz is a national speaker and published author on topics related to medical practice compliance issues, coding and reimbursement, chart audits and federal regulations. She presents workshops for the American Academy of Professional...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.