Survive Medicare's New Enrollment Rules
Medicare has tightened enrollment rules – Remain in compliance and don't lose payments.
Few things can get your head spinning as fast as the new Medicare enrollment rules can – especially after recent changes that went into effect on Jan. 1. If you miss a deadline you might have to face non-payment. Fortunately, help is here.
Join expert speaker Linda Martien, CPC, CPC-H during this 60-minute audio session for a thorough look at everything you need to keep your provider enrollment status intact -- and keep your Medicare payments rolling in. Linda will help you develop the resources you need to ensure your enrollment is up to date, accurate, and on time – every time.
Highlights of this Medicare enrollment session:
- There's a time limit for your enrollment application when you hire a new practitioner. Make sure you don't miss the deadline.
- Non-payment for Medicare services can be a reality – Watch your timelines.
- CMS-855 forms are only part of the process: know your enrollment hotspots to ensure your application is processed.
- Deadlines – Timelines and more Deadlines: what to do and when to do it if the carrier finds problems with your application.
- Take advantage of grace periods that you do catch – Get paid while you wait for CMS.
Who should attend? Claim filing personnel, coding and billing personnel, compliance personnel, financial personnel, accreditation and licensing personnel, physicians, non-physician practitioners. DME suppliers, clinics, and other personnel interested in billing privileges with the Medicare program.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Linda Martien, CPC, CPC-H, is a coding, documentation and compliance Specialist with National Healing Corporation, a management company devoted to advanced wound healing operations and oversight. She is a 30 year veteran of the healthcare arena, with clinical, administrative and managerial experience. Her clinical experience as a paramedic and OR technician gives her additional insight to coding complexities. She is a nationally recognized educator and speaker and secretary of the...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.