Split Share Billing - Is Your Non-Physician Practitioner Breaking the Rules?
Employ an NPP? It's high time to get updated on your billing dos and don'ts.Split shared billing can be a physician's best friend -- and a biller's worst nightmare. Discover rules, exceptions, and surprises you never knew about split shared billing during this 1-hour audio video session with billing expert Jill M. Young. She’ll address all your questions about an NPP's role in hospital services, office services, procedures and consultations, and other billing issues that could put you in the compliance hot seat. In short, you’ll walk away with the knowledge that it takes to keep your claims clean and the reimbursement flowing!
Here's what you will learn:
- The straightforward definition of "split shared visit" -- but is your carrier's definition the same?
- Office setting vs. hospital setting: how split shared rules differ between the two -- and problems that can arise.
- Excluded services -- and common misunderstandings about them that get providers in trouble.
- The best way to note care for compliant billing -- regardless of the carrier.
- The skinny on correct consultation requirements for an NPP.
- How to keep your documentation up to snuff for a split shared visit.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Office administrators, office managers, physicians & NPPs, hospital administrators charged with supervision of NPP’s
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 800-874-9180 Today
About Our Speaker
Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC is the principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. She brings with over 30 years of medical experience. This includes a diverse background in all areas of medicine from clinical to billing and she has worked with many physician specialties.
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.