Shoulder Surgery Coding Secrets You Need to Know
You don't have to start from scratch to learn shoulder codes.
Join expert speaker Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, for this 1-hour session designed to help both the beginner coder and seasoned coder improve their shoulder procedure coding. She'll focus on what to do if the injury or condition is acute vs. chronic, and Lynn will also look at when to code open vs. arthroscopic surgical procedures and more.
Here's a look that this session's highlights:
- In-depth anatomy of the shoulder - The ticket to understanding surgical code choices
- Acute vs. chronic conditions - choose the correct diagnosis
- Arthroscopic procedures: remove the guesswork -- and stay CCI compliant
- Reimbursement for arthroscopic shoulder procedures based on endoscopic rules
- Open procedures related to repair of shoulder injuries and conditions
- Limited or extensive debridement
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics....
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.