Join expert speaker Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, for this 1-hour session designed to help both the beginner coder and seasoned coder improve their shoulder procedure coding. She'll focus on what to do if the injury or condition is acute vs. chronic, and Lynn will also look at when to code open vs. arthroscopic surgical procedures and more.
Here's a look that this session's highlights:
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Jugna Shah,
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics. With the AAPC, Lynn is a national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the National Advisory Board.