Avoiding Revenue Loss And Reimbursement Risks In The Specialty Practice
If the OIG knocks on your door, how would you fair?
Learn about the most common compliance risks that jeopardize the viability of the specialty practice including areas on payer watch lists such as the Office of the Inspector General.
Join Doris V. Branker to find out about common areas of revenue loss for specialty providers to ensure you are capturing the reimbursement you are entitled to.
PLUS: Know-how and references (links)
Take a look at what’s covered:
- Common Evaluation and Management Risk Areas- This will cover the consultation reporting, incident to, and level of care selection risk areas.
- Guaranteed processes to improve cash flow- Front the first point of contact to A/R Management
- Contracting language and payment methodology that "breaks the bank" - What you don’t know, IS hurting you?
- Mid-level practitioner billing errors- Are you guilty of these common misinterpretations?
- Mystifying modifier misinterpretations - Are you shooting in the dark when reporting modifiers? We’ll turn the light on for you!
Who should attend? Billing/Collections Managers, Practitioners, Compliance Specialists, Coding Managers, Billers, Coders
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Doris Branker, CPC, CPC-I CEMC, CIRCC, is an independent practice management consultant. As a former medical coding and reimbursement instructor, Branker has trained dozens of certified professional coders. She specializes in physician education, compliance and practice management and reimbursement strategies. She holds a Degree in Healthcare Administration and has more than 10 years of experience in the reimbursement arena. In addition to...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.