Protect Your E/M Pay
Make certain that the reimbursement collected from the payers is appropriate and will not need to be refunded.
Want to get the tips on proper documentation?
Join Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer) to find out ways you can make certain the medical necessity of the service is evident in the documentation.
Take a look at what’s covered:
- Why are the history components so important?
- Who can document into the medical record from a billing prospective?
- How do EMRs affect the guidelines?
- Being thorough doesn’t mean lengthy-blunt and to the point!
- The proof is in the detail
Who should attend? Physicians, Managers, Coders, Mid-level providers
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer), CPC, CBCS, MBS, has 16 years experience in coding, billing, auditing, reimbursement and collections. She has a diverse background, having performed duties in medical offices from patient care to collections. She has had the pleasure of auditing and educating physicians nationally. She is currently employed at SVA Healthcare Services as a Medical Billing and Coding Supervisor. Zellmer...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.