Coding Preventive And Sick Visits On The Same Day
Don’t get denied for preventive and sick services.
A sick visit on the same day as a preventive visit can be difficult to code. Many physicians perform both services, but do they document both? Join Brenda Chidester-Palmer as she discusses the proper way to code for both.
A couple of key points:
- A "significant" problem – can you define that?
- The heart of the matter – Documentation, documentation, documentation
Who should attend? Physicians, coders and billers.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Kathleen G. Bailey, CPA, MBA, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CCS-P
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
About Our Speaker
Brenda Chidester-Palmer, CPC, CPC-I, CCS-P, has 17 years of coding and billing experience. Brenda is the principal of Palmer Coding Consultants. She is the former Coding Compliance Manager for a large multi-specialty group practice in Houston. She is an Approved PMCC Instructor, AAPC Workshop Presenter, past president of her local AAPC chapter, and a former member of the AAPC National Advisory Board. Brenda had been a presenter at AAPC National...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.