A sick visit on the same day as a preventive visit can be difficult to code. Many physicians perform both services, but do they document both? Join Brenda Chidester-Palmer as she discusses the proper way to code for both.
A couple of key points:
Who should attend? Physicians, coders and billers.
- Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
- Leesa A. Israel, BA, CPC, CUC, CPPM, CMBS
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
Brenda Chidester-Palmer, CPC, CPC-I, CCS-P, has 17 years of coding and billing experience. Brenda is the principal of Palmer Coding Consultants. She is the former Coding Compliance Manager for a large multi-specialty group practice in Houston. She is an Approved PMCC Instructor, AAPC Workshop Presenter, past president of her local AAPC chapter, and a former member of the AAPC National Advisory Board. Brenda had been a presenter at AAPC National...
More Events By The Speaker