Coding Preventive And Sick Visits On The Same Day
Don’t get denied for preventive and sick services.
A sick visit on the same day as a preventive visit can be difficult to code. Many physicians perform both services, but do they document both? Join Brenda Chidester-Palmer as she discusses the proper way to code for both.
A couple of key points:
- A "significant" problem – can you define that?
- The heart of the matter – Documentation, documentation, documentation
Who should attend? Physicians, coders and billers.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Brenda Chidester CPC, CCS-P is currently the Coding Compliance Manager of Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, in Houston, Texas. She coordinates and oversees the Coding Compliance Department in all aspects of auditing and training.
Chidester has 17 years experience (10 years in single specialty physician and 7 years in large multi-specialty) in single and multi-specialty practices. She is experienced in all areas of coding and...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.