A sick visit on the same day as a preventive visit can be difficult to code. Many physicians perform both services, but do they document both? Join Brenda Chidester-Palmer as she discusses the proper way to code for both.
A couple of key points:
Who should attend? Physicians, coders and billers.
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
- Lori-Lynne A. Webb, CPC, CCS-P, CCP, CHDA, CDIP, COBGC, AHIM
- Chip Hart,
Brenda Chidester-Palmer, CPC, CPC-I, CEMC, CASC, has 19 years of coding and billing experience. Brenda is the principal of Palmer Coding Consultants. She provides auditing and education services to physician offices. She is the former Coding Compliance Manager for a Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a large multi-specialty group practice in Houston, Texas. She is an Approved PMCC Instructor, former AAPC Workshop Presenter, past president of her local AAPC chapter, and...
More Events By The Speaker