Give Your Preventative And Vaccine Services A Check-Up
Correct billing for preventative and vaccine services can increase your revenue.
Are you being reimbursed correctly by carries for services billed?
Join Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer), for a look at ways you can boost your vaccine and preventative service - New codes for Medicare preventative services, "Carve-out" services, and references for billing vaccine "components"
Take a look at what’s covered:
- New Medicare Preventative codes
- How to determine if you are being reimbursed correctly for vaccine services
- Billing the administration of vaccinations by "components"
- Are "carve-out" services still applicable?
- Differences from the "Welcome to Medicare" examination
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, insurance specialists, reimbursement department, office managers, physicians, supervisors.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- David Glaser,
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
About Our Speaker
Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer), CPC, CBCS, MBS, has 16 years experience in coding, billing, auditing, reimbursement and collections. She has a diverse background, having performed duties in medical offices from patient care to collections. She has had the pleasure of auditing and educating physicians nationally. She is currently employed at SVA Healthcare Services as a Medical Billing and Coding Supervisor.
Becky has educated through teleconferences and national seminars... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.