Modifier "-59" and NCCI Edits
The Feds are watching… Handle modifier -59 with care.
With so much information out there about the proper use of modifier -59, it's difficult to know who to trust.
Get your information straight from the expert. Join Duane Abbey for this 90-minute look at the when and how for properly using modifier -59.
Here's a look at the information packed agenda:
- Get the complete overview of the National Correct Coding Initiatives Edits
- Understand the reasons why the edits exist
- Need a little NCCI Coding Guidance? Dr. Abbey will give you specific examples
- Nail down what the -59 modifier is and what it is not
- Appreciate the coding guidelines for physicians and hospitals
- Compliance Issues involving use of the "-59" Modifier - and what you can do about it
- PLUS: Dr. Abbey will provide you with sources for further information
Who should attend? Coding personnel, billing and claims transaction personnel, chargemaster coordinators, financial analysts, compliance personnel, physicians, internal auditing staff and other interested personnel.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Duane C. Abbey, Ph.D., is a management consultant and president of Abbey & Abbey, Consultants, Inc., which specializes in health care consulting and related areas. Abbey earned his graduate degrees at the University of Notre Dame and Iowa State University and has more than 20 years experience as a consultant. He performs various financial analysis, including business structuring, organizational development, enrollment, and other financially related concerns of an organization. Abbey's consulting...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.