With so much information out there about the proper use of modifier -59, it's difficult to know who to trust.
Get your information straight from the expert. Join Duane Abbey for this 90-minute look at the when and how for properly using modifier -59.
Here's a look at the information packed agenda:
Who should attend? Coding personnel, billing and claims transaction personnel, chargemaster coordinators, financial analysts, compliance personnel, physicians, internal auditing staff and other interested personnel.
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, COC , CPC-P, CPC-I , CPCO, CEN
- Betty A. Hovey, CPC, CPC-H, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, CPCD
- Marsha S. Diamond, CPC, CPC-H, CCS
- Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, CPC-H, MBA
- Kathleen G. Bailey, CPA, MBA, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CCS-P, AAPC-
Duane C. Abbey, Ph.D. is a management consultant and president of Abbey & Abbey, Consultants, Inc., which specializes in health care consulting and related areas. Abbey earned his graduate degrees at the University of Notre Dame and Iowa State University and has more than 20 years experience as a consultant. He performs various financial analysis, including business structuring, organizational development, enrollment, and other financially related concerns of an organization. Abbey's consulting...
More Events By The Speaker