Maximize Reimbursement with Time-Based Coding and CLIA Waived Tests
When you ignore time, you could be ignoring money.
There could be hidden cash for time-based coding. There could be hidden compliance bombs too. The key to appropriate reimburse could be in your documentation. Time-based coding can be done successfully - even as you strive to keep claim accuracy and compliance top-notch.
Help is here. Join coding and billing expert Jacqueline J. Stack, AAB, CPC®, CPC-I®, CEMC™, CFPC™, CIMC™, CPEDC™, CCP-P, as she walks you through time-based coding techniques you can use to catch the cash and reduce compliance risks.
PLUS: Jacqueline will fill you in on CLIA waived tests and how to report them so that they are coded correctly.
Here's what you will learn:
- Outpatient and inpatient time-based coding time bombs you must diffuse.
- Arm yourself with spick and span documentation - Jacqueline will show you how.
- Explore your options for investigating CLIA waived test reimbursement.
- Clear up any confusion about billing a nurse visit for conducting a CLIA waived test.
- Easy ways to determine whether doing CLIA waived tests really does benefit your office.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Brad Hart, MBA, MS, CMPE, CPC, COBGC
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- David Glaser,
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
About Our Speaker
Jacqueline J. Stack, AAB, CPC®, CPC-I®, CEMC™, CFPC™, CIMC™, CPEDC™, CCP-P Billing, Coding, and Collection Specialist, Seneca Medical Center, LLC/Workers Care/Primary Care Center Jacqueline is a highly accomplished health care professional with over 22 years of experience in health care administration, education and compliance. She holds several AAPC specialty certifications and has an associate degree in business.
She is also a certified compliance professional. She is the billing,... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.