Keep Your E/M vs. Eye Codes off the OIG Hit List
Does your OIG audit survival kit contain all the tools you need?
Some services survive an audit more easily than others, but there are things that you can do now to ensure safer travels through audit country. Join coding guru Becky Zellmer, CPC, CBCS, MBS, for this 1-hour audio conference where she will teach you how to shore up your documentation for E/M and eye codes, prove medical necessity, survive an audit, and more.
Here's what you will learn:
- Know exactly what you need with your E/M codes — and how eye code requirements are completely different.
- Your fool-proof guide: Easily choose the correct code every time.
- Medical necessity requirements you can't afford to miss ... and documentation strategies that'll bulletproof your claims.
- Keep your E/M vs. eye code ratios on target. We'll show you how.
- Zoom in on reporting tips to learn what E/M and eye codes should look like.
Who should attend? Compliance officers, managers, coders, billers, physicians, and others providing eye care services.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer), CPC, CBCS, MBS, has 16 years experience in coding, billing, auditing, reimbursement and collections. She has a diverse background, having performed duties in medical offices from patient care to collections. She has had the pleasure of auditing and educating physicians nationally. She is currently employed at SVA Healthcare Services as a Medical Billing and Coding Supervisor.
Becky has educated through teleconferences and national seminars... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.