Some services survive an audit more easily than others, but there are things that you can do now to ensure safer travels through audit country. Join coding guru Becky Zellmer, CPC, CBCS, MBS, for this 1-hour audio conference where she will teach you how to shore up your documentation for E/M and eye codes, prove medical necessity, survive an audit, and more.
Here's what you will learn:
Who should attend? Compliance officers, managers, coders, billers, physicians, and others providing eye care services.
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, COC , CPC-P, CPC-I , CPCO, CEN
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Dr. Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer), CPC, CBCS, MBS, has 16 years experience in coding, billing, auditing, reimbursement and collections. She has a diverse background, having performed duties in medical offices from patient care to collections. She has had the pleasure of auditing and educating physicians nationally. She is currently employed at SVA Healthcare Services as a Medical Billing and Coding Supervisor.
Becky has educated through teleconferences and national seminars... More Info
More Events By The Speaker