Insurance Contract Negotiation: Power Tools for Your Practice
A poorly negotiated contract is your worst enemy at reimbursement time.
Savvy insurance contracting is essential to your practice’s profitability. And you have the power to negotiate better terms. Find out how in this 60-minute audio visual conference with expert speaker, Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC. You’ll learn tools and tips to ensure you know all the ins and outs of each contract you sign — plus smooth-talking skills that can land you a far better deal.
Here's what you will learn:
- How contracts target payment: Don’t miss these hidden traps.
- 5 Red flags to watch for in contracts — and where they hide.
- Who should know what: Ensure the right staff members know the terms they need to know.
- Can’t crack the contract jargon code? Rhonda will show you easy ways to translate.
- When to stay — and when to walk away: It’s okay to bend, but here's when to say “bye - bye.”
- Overcome your negotiating shyness: What insurance companies expect you to question.
- Stuck in a negotiating bind? Here’s where to go for help and resources.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? All coders and managers that deal with insurance contracts.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Rhonda is the Director of Business Development and member relations for the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). A seasoned coder and coding educator, she previously served the AAPC as director of local chapter relations and as a member of the organization’s National Advisory Board. She is a certified coder and PMCC coding instructor, and speaks frequently at coding conferences. She is the owner of Coding and Reimbursement Experts, Pennsylvania...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.