ICD-10's Impact On CMS-1500 - Revised Form 02/12 Changes The Face Of Billing
Understand The Changes, Additions & Deletions To The New CMS-1500 Claim Form!
You may realize that ICD-10’s 2015 implementation will bring a myriad of challenges that transform your practice in various ways — but do you know how it will impact the CMS-1500 form? Our expert Michelle N. Myrick will help you sort through all the latest updates and highlight how the revised form (from version 08/05 to version 02/2012) will affect you. Find out why understanding this change should be a priority.
The upcoming ICD-10 codes will alter every facet of billing and reimbursement of professional services to a great extent. Due to the implementation of ICD-10 on October 1, 2015, you must aware of many changes in the coming future.
You’ll walk away from this vital audio conference knowing how to seek clarification for each of the changes, additions and deletions to the new CMS-1500 version 02/12. You’ll also get a step-by-step, field by field tip sheet!
Here’s what Michelle will cover:
- Get a detailed description of the 02/12 form versus the 08/05 claim form
- Review the 26 changes to the front of the CMS-1500 claim form
- Find out how to apply information according to the NUCC instructions
- Pinpoint how these changes affect you
- Discover how to accurately report services as of October 1, 2015
- Learn when the new form becomes effective
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- David Glaser,
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
About Our Speaker
Michelle N. Myrick, CPC, CPC-I has been in the medical industry since 1988. Her medical billing and coding career started in 1995 with a radiology billing office serving 19 radiologists, working with 9 locations. Michelle became a Certified Professional Coder in 2000 and a Certified Professional Coding Instructor in 2004. She has been a medical billing and coding instructor for nearly 14 years and has also worked within the industry...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.