How to Receive Optimum Reimbursement for Spinal Co-Surgeries
Stop: You could be losing money by incorrectly billing spinal co-surgeries.
Tired of missing deserved reimbursement on spinal co-surgeries because the CPT-Medicare rule discrepancies are getting the better of you? Join coding expert Lynn Anderanin for this 1-hour audio conference where she'll set the record straight -- in plain English. You'll walk away confidently able to identify criteria for reporting a co-surgery, learn documentation musts, modifier moves, and more.
Here's what you will learn:
- Co-surgery or separate? Get an A-Z list of co-surgery requirements.
- The spine surgery CPT you should report for co-surgeries -- and where most coders go wrong.
- 3 Steps to help you collect when a PA or other NPP assists at surgery.
- Collect what you deserve: How to report procedures that aren't co-surgeries.
- Ensure correct co-surgery reimbursement with this key checklist.
- Your ticket to success: The essentials on sharing coding information with the co-surgeon.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Billers, coders, physicians, surgery assistants, and office administrators who report spinal surgeries.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics....
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.