Hospitalist Coding and Documentation Skills That Get You Paid
Tackle the trickiest hospital coding scenarios.
Most hospitalists understand the basics of reimbursement. Many cases are tricky to code and claim in the hospital setting because services are provided 24 hours a day, and more than one physician typically treats the same patient. Some of these circumstances are tough for even the top medical coders to tackle, so don't be shy if you think you could use a review!
Join coding expert Linda Martien, CPC, CPC-H, in this 1-hour teleconference designed especially for hospitalists and hospital coders to learn all the coding essentials to capture the deserved revenue. Linda will review the ins and outs of hospital coding, delve into real life examples with real coding solutions. You'll walk away with a new awareness of the elements that make up a clean claim along will coding and documentation prowess to report the correct codes every time.
Here's what you will learn:
- Tips on proper reporting and a heads-up to key problem areas.
- Observation coding made simple.
- Coding secrets for time-based services that optimize your reimbursement.
- Real life coding examples for confusing scenarios: e.g. Multiple hospitalists, same patient, same day.
- Get paid what you deserve – Nail down all the rules for consultations.
- The skinny on POS codes: How they work together, as well as chart detailing tactics.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.Who should attend? Coders, hospitalists, and administrative staff for hospitalists.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Linda Martien, CPC, CPC-H, is a coding, documentation and compliance Specialist with National Healing Corporation, a management company devoted to advanced wound healing operations and oversight. She is a 30 year veteran of the healthcare arena, with clinical, administrative and managerial experience. Her clinical experience as a paramedic and OR technician gives her additional insight to coding complexities. She is a nationally recognized educator...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.