E/M for Ortho - Where are You Losing Money?
Are you getting the ortho consultation reimbursement you deserve?
E/M coding for orthopedics can be confusing at best, especially when you're struggling with documentation guidelines. Which guidelines should you use to determine the level of E/M service to bill? How can you figure out whether all of the services provided to the patient are medically necessary? Get the answers to these questions and much more during this 1-hour web conference with expert presenter Becky Zellmer, CPC, CBCS, MBS.
Here's what you will learn:
- How to educate physicians about medical necessity guidelines without offending them.
- 1995 versus 1997 E/M Guidelines -- which is better for your ortho practice?
- Get optimal reimbursement by appending these modifiers to your E/M services.
- Determine the medical necessity restrictions for review of systems and examinations.
- Clear up consultation confusion -- how to figure out is it a consult or not?
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Ortho physicians, office managers, coders, billers, and compliance officers.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer), CPC, CBCS, MBS, has 16 years experience in coding, billing, auditing, reimbursement and collections. She has a diverse background, having performed duties in medical offices from patient care to collections. She has had the pleasure of auditing and educating physicians nationally. She is currently employed at SVA Healthcare Services as a Medical Billing and Coding Supervisor. Zellmer...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.