E/M Coding Essentials for Psychiatrists and NPPs
Try your hand at these straight E/M coding tips -- and watch your revenue improve on all fronts.
Can't get your med checks or psychotherapy with E/Ms paid for? The answer is likely missing pieces in your documentation. Uncover all the mysteries on this front to improve your bottom line, but even better, discover what your practice or facility can do with straight E/M codes as another key revenue stream. Mental health coding expert Quin Buechner will show you how during this 1-hour audio learning session.
- Psychotherapy with E/M and med checks: why carriers and the Feds are getting so tough.
- The lowdown on requirements for notes -- and where most providers miss the mark.
- An easy-to-follow -- and essential -- review of E/M guidelines.
- Helpful tool: Quin shows you a trick to assigning the correct codes.
- Polish your real-life coding skills with this practical exercise.
- Understand consults, nurse visits, out-of-office usages, and more with these tips.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, office managers, physicians, NPPs, and other office staff involved in claims processing, audits, and appeals in the psychiatric setting.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Caral Edelberg, CPC, CPMA, CAC, CCS-P, CHC
- Thomas Force,
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
About Our Speaker
Quin A. Buechner, M.S., M.DIV., ACS-FP/GI/PEDS, PACHS-Multispecialty, PHIA, C.P.C., has been involved in medical practice management, coding, reimbursement and policy analysis for government and Commercial payers for over 25 years. He has been a member of the AAPC National Board, a Billing Director for a four county Mental Health Agency, and is a National Consultant and Speaker. He has worked at and with small Medical practices, multi-specialty practices, Medical Colleges...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.