Coding Clinic Updates for 2012
With Latest Coding Changes Improve The Accuracy And Uniformity Of Coding To Decrease The Potential Revenue Loss...
One of the main challenges for coders today is finding enough time to keep up with all of the changes. The Coding Clinics are one of the best ways to help us do this.
Join this 60-minute session presented by expert speaker Darlene Boschert, RHIA, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, Sr. Coding Specialist and learn how to research the Coding Clinics to find what you need. You'll also receive special tips on efficient research tactics. Each category discussed will have the exact reference document so that you can go back and read the whole article.
Here is what you'll learn:
- ALL the updates of coding changes from January 2012- till date, all in one presentation.
- Hear real questions and answers to the toughest coding problems.
- Easy to use steps to help in searching the Coding Clinics for the answer to your toughest questions.
- Comparisons of why one code is more correct over another code to help you code to the highest degree of specificity.
5 AHIMA CEUs Approved with this conference
Who should attend? Office Managers, Coding Managers, Auditors, Coders, Administrators and students in all specialties as this will be a wide variation of all of the new Coding Clinic articles from all specialties.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Marianne Harper,
- Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Brad Hart, MBA, MS, CMPE, CPC, COBGC
- Thomas Force,
- Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, ACS-PM, CPCO
About Our Speaker
Darlene Boschert, RHIA, CPC, CPC-H, CPC, have been in the medical field for over 30 years. She is currently working for Altegra Health, formerly known as The Coding Source, as a Senior Coding Specialist and Auditor.
Darlene has served on The National Advisory Board for the American Academy of Professional Coders. She is also on the advisory board for The Coding Institute, BC Advantage, The Coder’s Edge and numerous...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.