Clinical Documentation and Billing Essentials for Mental Health Providers
Improve your mental health services' reimbursement and return.
Contrary to popular belief, audit-proofing your mental health practice doesn’t mean your reimbursement has to take a hit. You can continue to offer clients the services they need and get every penny your service is due if you communicate properly with your payers.
Find out more by joining mental health coding expert Quin Buechner, MS, MDiv, ACS-GI, CPC, CCP, CMSCS, during this 1-hour teleconference. He’ll teach you how to bring your psych coding and documentation to a more profitable level. You’ll also learn to spot common billing and coding errors that creep in from purely clinical needs in documentation.
Who should attend: All staff from coders and billers to non physician practitioners, to psychologists, psychiatrists and administration who work in mental health settings.
Join us for this jam-packed session where you’ll learn:
- The latest coding and documentation requirements for mental health services.
- How to prepare for payer inquiries and defend your services in the event of an audit.
- Incident-to demystified: Turn over a fresh leaf with NPP billing procedures.
- How often treatment plans need updates. The answer may surprise you!
- The correct interrelationships between diagnostic systems.
- Get the lowdown on E/M coding and specific coding requirements for overlooked services.
- Are you aware of your payers' expectations? Take a look at current audit defenses and some example payer contracts.
- Brush up on your business organization and charge capture process too!
- Have lingering questions? Ask Quin directly during an interactive Q&A.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 800-508-2582 Today!
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
About Our Speaker
Quin A. Buechner, M.S., M.DIV., ACS-FP/GI/PEDS, PACHS-Multispecialty, PHIA, C.P.C., has been involved in medical practice management, coding, reimbursement and policy analysis for government and Commercial payers for over 25 years. He has been a member of the AAPC National Board, a Billing Director for a four county Mental Health Agency, and is a National Consultant and Speaker. He has worked at and with small Medical practices, multi-specialty practices, Medical Colleges...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.