How to Capitalize on Unique Private Payer Rules: A Rose by Another Name is Not the Same
Here’s how to navigate your way through a jungle of requirements.
If you don’t know what your private payers expect, you could not only find your time wasted but claim denied. In this day and age, you need to recoup all the reimbursement your physician ethically deserves. Don’t set yourself up for an audit — or worse, an overpayment refund request.
This session, given by expert Barbara Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CENTC, CHCC, will show you all the mistakes you should avoid and how to boost your bottom line — the first time you submit your claim.
Highlights Of the Session:
- Highlight the information you need, how to find it or ask for it, and what you should do to implement payer specific rules.
- Iron out how you should handle “incident to” for Medicare patients versus non-Medicare patients.
- Understand how operative complications differ from payer to payer.
- Take these real life scenarios and apply their solutions to your daily coding regimen.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Physicians, Office Managers and Administrators, billers, coders
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Barbara J. Cobuzzi is President of CRN Healthcare Solutions in Tinton Falls, NJ. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University. She holds certifications from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a CPC (physician coder), CPC-H (hospital outpatient coder), CPC-P (payer coder), a CPC-I (coding instructor) and a CPCO (certified professional compliance officer). She...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.