Billing Medicare without Consultation Codes
Get the latest on what's happening with consult codes.
Consultation codes have thrown every practice for a loop this year. And, with all of the misinformation available, there are still plenty of questions.
Get up-to-the-minute details on: when, where and how consultation codes should be used, documentation best practices, how to handle third party payers and what you need to do to adjust for this change.
Join Duane Abbey, PhD., CFP, for this 90-minute look at using consult codes in 2010.
Take a look at Dr. Abbey will cover:
- Why, exactly, did CMS drop the use of CPT consultation codes?
- Learn how third-party payers are going to use the consultation codes
- When, where and how consultation codes should be used
- What you need to do to adjust for this change
- Separating Medicare and non-Medicare coding and documentation
- Action steps for hospitals with provider-based clinics and for clinics and physician practices
- How to adjust your coding and documentation for common use of the consultation codes
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Duane C. Abbey, Ph.D., is a management consultant and president of Abbey & Abbey, Consultants, Inc., which specializes in health care consulting and related areas. Abbey earned his graduate degrees at the University of Notre Dame and Iowa State University and has more than 20 years experience as a consultant. He performs various financial analysis, including business structuring, organizational development, enrollment, and other financially related concerns of an organization. Abbey's consulting...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.