Beneath the Surface of the Mental Health Parity Act
Mental Health Parity Act changes every psychologist must understand
Medicare and commercial payer audits are on the rise. The new Mental Health Parity Act means increased reimbursement for those who know how to use it, but it can mean legal trouble for those who are out of the loop. Master common CPT coding and billing issues that practicing psychologists encounter. Build your tool chest of knowledge and clarify some of the uncertainty on the new Act to avoid fraudulent situations in seemingly benign scenarios.
- Stop gap caps and implementation issues – what to watch for in payer contracts.
- How the Act defines mental illness and substance abuse – learn the critical definitions.
- Gear up for implementation in our office – all the dos and don’ts.
- Possible CPT changes – will level 2H codes move to CPT?
- What’s legal and what’s not in the eyes of Medicare and many commercial payers
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, office managers and mental health staff.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Quin A. Buechner, M.S., M.DIV., ACS-FP/GI/PEDS, PACHS-Multispecialty, PHIA, C.P.C., has been involved in medical practice management, coding, reimbursement and policy analysis for government and Commercial payers for over 25 years. He has been a member of the AAPC National Board, a Billing Director for a four county Mental Health Agency, and is a National Consultant and Speaker. He has worked at and with small Medical practices, multi-specialty practices, Medical Colleges...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.