Allergy coding and billing is infamous for being one of the most misunderstood practice. Identifying the array of allergy testing, who can do the test and how to bill it—leaves the allergy coder puzzled.
Register for this riveting session with Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CENTC, CHCC, and understand the details of allergy coding and billing.
Take a look at the highlights:
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, Office Managers, Billing Managers, Nurse Allergists, Physicians, Billers
- Betty A. Hovey, CPC, CPC-H, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, CPCD
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, COC , CPC-P, CPC-I , CPCO, CEN
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Steve Verno, CMBSI, CEMCS, CMSCS, CPM-MCS
Barbara J. Cobuzzi is President of CRN Healthcare Solutions in Tinton Falls, NJ. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University. She holds certifications from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a CPC (certified physician coder), COC (certified hospital outpatient coder), CPC-P (certified payer coder) a CPC-I (certified coding instructor) and a CPCO (certified professional compliance...
More Events By The Speaker