2011 Neurology Coding Update
Will 2011 bring you better reimbursements for Neurology-related procedures and diagnoses? Or will you have to work even harder to get all that your practice deserves?
Don't risk delays, denials or incorrect payments from your neurology coding and billing. Learn everything you need to know about coding and compliance changes for 2011 in just 60 minutes with top coding pro, Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, ACS-PM, CHCO.
Your practice depends on your coding know-how, and there's no better way to make sure you're the go-to coder than to be ready for the New Year. Make sure you're on top of the latest changes by attending this must-have event.
Highlights for this essential update:
- Find out the latest news on neurology 2011 CPT code changes – what's new, what's revised and what's gone!
- Check out the important injection code changes that are finally published in the CPT Category III section
- Review the 2011 ICD-9 code additions and revisions, including new diagnosis codes that will help you more accurately report your neurologist's diagnosis of "Cognitive deficit"
- Sneak Peek – potential 2011 HCPCS code changes.
- Check out potential 2011 PQRI measures – don't be the last neurology practice to jump on the reporting bandwagon.
- Bulletproof your neurology practice: Provider services that are on the 2011 OIG Workplan --understand why and what you need to do to protect your providers.
- Evaluate prospective RBRVS changes from CMS and the potential impact on your neurology provider's bottom line
Who should attend? Neurology providers; Neurology office staff and/or office managers; Coders and billers for neurology providers / practices
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, ACS-PM, CHCO, is an accomplished professional considerable years of experience both in the business and medical fields. As owner of MJH Consulting and a coding, billing and compliance consultant, she provides documentation, coding and account receivable auditing and compliance evaluations.
Hammer enjoys teaching providers and their staff on correct coding and billing and presents nationally on these topics. Her field of specialties... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.