2011 ICD-9-CM Update for Primary Care: What's new and What's Coming
Get set with the ICD-9 changes
Every year coders are facing all kind of diagnostic coding changes. And more payers are becoming sophisticated in their claims processing. You need to report the right diagnosis code to the correct level of specificity to ensure timely payments and avoid denials.
In this information packed session you will get in tune with the correct way to use the new and revised ICD-9 codes that become effective October 1, 2010.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, office managers, physicians.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Kathleen G. Bailey, CPA, MBA, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CCS-P
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
About Our Speaker
Jen Godreau, BA, CPC, CPMA, CPEDC, specializes in medical coding policy for pediatrics, family practice, internal medicine, ENT, and modifiers. In her most recent role as director of the Coding Institute’s SuperCoder.com, she puts coding resources, references, and education at coders’ and physicians’ fingertips.
Jen learned the ropes of coding from more than a decade of writing, editing, and managing Coding Alert publications. She also wrote the ICD-9 study... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.