2010 Pulmonary Coding Update
Don't grind to a coding halt - get up to speed with the new pulmonary codes
Everyone else calls the time between late November and January 1st the Holidays. For coders and billers, it's more like a HOLIDAZE ... You work like heck to make sure you're using the new codes correctly, comb over the big, thick new CPT book for changes that are relevant, and try to figure out reimbursement winners and losers once the RVU changes come out.This year, relax and join Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, for this 1-hour audio session get up-to the minute changes for both diagnosis and procedure codes for 2010. Jill will show you how the changes can impact your everyday claims processing. Get the latest information and understand what the code changes mean to your practice.
Here's your chance to find out before 2010:
- What new CPT codes were released at the 2010 AMA Symposium in November and what mean to your practice.
- The status of consultation codes – are they still a valid E&M choice in 2010.
- Get the scoop on Prolonged Service codes.
- Changes in payment policy for non-physician services could impact your practice.
- Embolism diagnosis codes saw significant changes – learn the specificity of the new and revised codes.
- New - Avian flu vs. H1N1 diagnosis codes defined.
- Some history codes have pulmonary implications - Find out which.
- Know when to use the new "V" codes for pre-procedural laboratory codes.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
About Our Speaker
Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, is the Principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC, A company founded 11 years ago to meet the education and compliance needs of physicians and their staff.
Jill has over 30 years of medical experience working in all areas of the medical practice including clinical, billing and rounding with physicians.Her comments and opinions can be seen in several publications and also heard on a variety... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.