2009 General Surgery Coding Update
The CPT 2009 Scoop on Scopes -- fresh from Chicago.
General Surgery Coders: If you didn’t get to go to the AMA’s CPT Symposium in Chicago, here’s the next best thing. Suzan Berman-Hvizdash went, and in this 60-minute audio conference, she’ll tell you all you need to know -- and only what you need to know -- to achieve optimal reimbursement and correct coding in 2009. She’ll not only tell you about the new codes, she’ll give you important instructions from Chicago about how to use them -- as well as the lowdown on whether carriers will pay. Don’t be the last to know.
- But how do I code for rectal tumor excision now? Suzan shows you how.
- 6 new laparoscopy codes -- learn how to get paid NOW.
- Insider billing techniques that will make the new codes work for you, not against you.
- RVU changes in the 2009 Physician Fee Schedule and how they will help -- or hurt -- your practice in 2009.
- ICD-9 changes that are tripping up most general surgery coders. Make sure your superbill and medical necessity coding are at the top of their game.
Who should listen? Coding staff, managers, shysicians, and reimbursement specialists.
Your purchase includes:
- "Risk-free guarantee. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund your money."
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- "Complete training for your entire staff: Buy it once, use it again and again. Our CDs and transcripts are an unbeatable on-site training tool for you and all your staff."
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Linda Smith, CPC-I, CMBS, PCS, CPC, CEMC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- David Glaser,
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
About Our Speaker
Suzan Berman, CPC, CEMC, CEDC, Senior Manager of Coding Education and Billing Compliance for UPMC-Physician Services Division is responsible for teaching 500+ staff/faculty/physician extenders documentation and billing requirements. She supervises a group of auditors and works with groups to establish appropriate electronic medical record systems. In addition to her position with UPMC, she serves on the Ingenix Coding and Referential Advisory Board and is also an Editorial Advisory Board Member...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.