Why You Need To Audit
Are you ready to see results?
Have you ever wondered why Insurance companies and Medicare do audits on your services and documentation?
Do you ever wish you knew what areas were causing the most concerns triggering audits by these agencies?
Would you like to have a crystal ball to know these concerns ahead of time to be more proactive?
Get answers to these questions and more during this 1-hour audio conference with Margie Scalley Vaught. Don’t miss out on the answers you need.
Take a look at what’s covered:
- Find where the crystal ball is that the Federal Government provides every year
- Learn where to find specific areas that your Medicare carrier is auditing for abuse/fraud
- Be able to set up a game plan for your own internal auditing so try and stay ahead of the game
- See official sources and references to help change the bad habits of your providers and staff
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Anyone involved in healthcare from coding, billing, transcription, documentation, providers, nurses, staff – professional services.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR With over 28+ years experience in the Healthcare arena, in positions from nurse’s aide to ward clerk and medical transcriptionist to office manager, Margie understands how offices are structured. Twenty of those years were spent in the field of Orthopedics. She obtained Certified Professional Coder (CPC) designation in 1995 from the American Academy of...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.