Marketing Acceleration For Physician Practices
Running out of patients? Are you not seeing the revenues you desire from your practice?
Join business development expert Drew Stevens, PhD, for this valuable 1-hour event where you'll learn how improve your patient volume.
Getting patients today is more difficult than ever. Competition, online social media, electronic communication and simple busyness distract patients from seeing you. The problem for doctors is attempting to become more visible in a crazy busy world. Being visible is required if you want to keep your waiting room and patient load full.
Drew Stevens PhD practice management and business development expert and author of the soon to be released Magnetic Patient – Secrets for Attracting and Keeping Patients, teaches doctors how to be consistent and relentless with their business development efforts. Dr. Drew provides quick methods to becoming more visible in busy world – even when you are a solo practitioner on a tight budget!
Turn your issues into performance busters by:
- The 8 step process to consistent and relentless marketing
- Five key methods for developing business on a tight budget
- Strategies that leverage your existing patient base
- Service methods that quickly aid the business development process
Who should attend? Physicians, Chiropractors, Orthopedists, Dentists, Orthodontists, Office Managers, Head Nurses, Physical Therapists
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Caral Edelberg, CPC, CPMA, CAC, CCS-P, CHC
- Thomas Force,
- Melanie Witt, RN, CPC, COBGC, MA
- Marsha S. Diamond, CPC, CPC-H, CCS
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
About Our Speaker
Drew Stevens Ph.D. is a world-renowned business marketing mentor for doctors. Drew is one of those very rare practice experts with not only 30 years of true experience but advanced degrees in marketing productivity. Dr. Drew works with physicians and medicos such as chiropractors who struggle like crazy to increase patient volume that creates new revenue.
Dr. Drew has aided professionals to reach billions of dollars in new... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.