Coding Basics for the Non-Coding Manager
Don’t Code? Don’t Worry — Help is Here
The revenue coming into the physician office depends on correct coding and billing. For an office manager with little or no coding background, it can be a challenge to understand the coding guidelines without relying completely on the coders and billers.
This audio conference provides managers who have no coding background with the basics of where to find the information, how to determine if services are being coded and billed and paid appropriately, and how to correct coding and billing issues to ensure appropriate payment. This is the 411 for physician office managers.
This session will help you:
- Understand the coding systems – CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9
- Highlight the hierarchy of coding guidelines
- Find the definitive information
- Decide whether to hire a certified coder
- Educate the physicians regarding correct coding.
Who should attend? Office managers, Physicians, this is an useful training event for anyone who is interested in learning basics of medical coding and billing.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you’ll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker’s materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Kim is an independent coding and reimbursement consultant, providing audit, training and oversight of coding and reimbursement functions for physicians.
Kim completed three years of pre-medical education at the University of Alabama before she decided that she preferred the business side of medicine. She completed a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management and went on to obtain certification through the American Academy of Professional Coders... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.