A/R Management & Trending
Get The Accounting Strategies You Need To Boost Your Bottom Line.
Are you witnessing reduced payments & increased government scrutiny in recent times? What do you do to ensure correct payment, and correctly monitor and analyze your AR?
Effective claim denial prevention, successful appeals, high collection rates and minimal AR days is essential for a healthy practice. Join expert Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CPC, CCS for this 60 minutes audio conference and learn how to monitor your AR and avoid the “AR creep” using the AR Metrics spreadsheet provided.
Elin will also provide handouts on AR Metrics Spreadsheets to monitor and analyze AR; Documentation Tips for Common Physician CPT Coding Issues; and Links to helpful appeal and denial resources.
Highlights Of the Session:
- Essentials for a Healthy Practice- Understand edits that reduce payments
- Payers routine denials of claims- learn how to ensure correct payment
- Denial management and charge capture
- Monitor & Analyze AR- Establish AR follow up procedures
- Documentation tips to ensure correct payment and compliance
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coding professionals, billing specialist, practice managers, HIM directors, compliance officers, case managers and, physicians
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CCS, is Director of Physician Services for a large health system in Daytona Beach, Florida. Her nineteen years of healthcare experience includes seven years in finance and four years in compliance. Kunz is a national speaker and published author on topics related to medical practice compliance issues, coding and reimbursement, chart audits and federal regulations. She presents workshops for the American Academy of...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.