A/R Management & Trending
Get The Accounting Strategies You Need To Boost Your Bottom Line.
Are you witnessing reduced payments & increased government scrutiny in recent times? What do you do to ensure correct payment, and correctly monitor and analyze your AR?
Effective claim denial prevention, successful appeals, high collection rates and minimal AR days is essential for a healthy practice. Join expert Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CPC, CCS for this 60 minutes audio conference and learn how to monitor your AR and avoid the “AR creep” using the AR Metrics spreadsheet provided.
Elin will also provide handouts on AR Metrics Spreadsheets to monitor and analyze AR; Documentation Tips for Common Physician CPT Coding Issues; and Links to helpful appeal and denial resources.
Highlights Of the Session:
- Essentials for a Healthy Practice- Understand edits that reduce payments
- Payers routine denials of claims- learn how to ensure correct payment
- Denial management and charge capture
- Monitor & Analyze AR- Establish AR follow up procedures
- Documentation tips to ensure correct payment and compliance
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coding professionals, billing specialist, practice managers, HIM directors, compliance officers, case managers and, physicians
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Debra Phairas, MBA
- Susan Ulrey,
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Richard Gunderman, MD, PhD, MPH
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Jim Sheldon-Dean,
About Our Speaker
Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CCS, is Director of Physician Services for a large health system in Florida. Her twenty years of healthcare experience includes seven years in corporate finance and four years in compliance. Kunz is a national speaker and published author on topics related to medical practice compliance issues, coding and reimbursement, chart audits and federal regulations. She presents workshops for the American Academy of Professional...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.