Strategies for Worker's Comp Claim Success
Workers' Comp Carriers Keep Money That Rightfully Belongs To You
Workers' compensation claims mistakes will rob your practice of legitimate revenue. Join coding and billing expert Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, ACS-PM, CHCO, as she demystifies the claim process so you aren't leaving money on the table.
Marvel will explain everything right from the basic coverage for worker’s compensation to some of the bigger issues of jurisdiction in terminology, patient registration. She’ll look at documentation, coding and billing and how workers comes into play with HIPAA. Find answers to the most difficult questions in workers’ compensation claims.
Get the full story on Workers' Comp, including:
- Talk the talk, and walk the walk: Learn these frequently used workers' comp terms and abbreviations to help you eliminate misunderstandings.
- Get it right from the start: Proven techniques will help you obtain correct patient information at registration.
- Old or new codes? Find out which workers' comp claims require the use of old CPT codes.
- Decipher claim submission requirements: They can differ from payer to payer, and even with Medicare.
- Denied? Don't worry about denials anymore when you use these killer tactics.
- Discover the surprising way HIPAA rules are different for workers' comp.
- Use these invaluable web resources to beef up your coding and billing efforts.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Physicians, Administrators, business office managers, billers, coders, contract negotiators
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, ACS-PM, CHCO, is an accomplished professional considerable years of experience both in the business and medical fields. As owner of MJH Consulting and a coding, billing and compliance consultant, she provides documentation, coding and account receivable auditing and compliance evaluations.
Hammer enjoys teaching providers and their staff on correct coding and billing and presents nationally on these topics. Her field of specialties... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.