Keep your long term care facility away from the snares of immediate jeopardy.
"Immediate Jeopardy" are the last two words you want to see on a survey. They can mean anything from fines of $3,000+ per day to an actual termination of your provider agreement. So anything you can do to keep things running smoothly is a smart move.
If you’re overwhelmed at the potential of an Immediate Jeopardy sanction with so many F-tags to keep track of, help is here. Let topic expert Joseph L. Bianculli, Esq. offer a healthcare attorney's view of what Immediate Jeopardy means as a whole. This will give you tools you can apply to ALL the regulations you must follow to keep your long term care facility in ship shape.
Here's what you will learn:
- What surveyors usually cite in immediate jeopardy cases ... the answer may surprise you.
- The bad and the ugly: Consequences for your immediate jeopardy citation.
- Get the lowdown on the criteria surveyors are using when they check out your facility.
- Think administration F-tags are immune to immediate jeopardy sanctions? Think again! Find out how to avoid this trap.
- Avoid these irreversible traps: What administrative law judges are sustaining in appeals court.
- Think you were unfairly tagged with IJ? Here’s what to do next.
- PLUS: If you have lingering questions, you have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complementary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 800-508-2582 Today!