Pre-Admission Screening Best Practices for RUGs and Hospital Stay Clinical Issues
Don't lose revenue to poor documentation.
Frustrated with the lack of documentation while completing the initial Medicare 5-day or Return/Readmission MDS assessments? This lack of documentation could lead to loss of reimbursement capture during the SNF stay. Join expert Jennifer Gross to get the information you need to develop the pre-admission screening tools that will help you capture all of the reimbursement that you're entitled to.
Here's what you will learn:
- Identify RUG drivers as well as clinical issues so you can be prepared to admit the resident.
- Best practices for admission screener hospital visits.
- A+ checklist of important RUG and clinical items that you can use to capture data for coding on the MDS.
- How to recognize situations that could include RUG items such as IVs and oxygen.
- Do-Not-Miss items that are often overlooked in pre-admission screening but are important for a complete assessment.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? MDS coordinators, administrators, directors of nursing and admission directors.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jennifer Gross experience in the nursing field includes work in psychiatric rehab and in long term care as a staff nurse, MDS coordinator, and as a consultant. She has an extensive knowledge of the MDS and PPS process, focusing on the use of the MDS assessment to maximize quality of care, identify residents at risk, and prevent decline. Her focus at PointRight Inc. is to support clients in understanding the...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.