Medicare Nursing Documentation In A Skilled Nursing Facility
If Your Documentation Isn't Rock Solid, You're Wasting Time And Losing Revenue.
Documenting your skilled nursing facility services can be tricky when you’re trying to comply with Medicare’s criteria. Don’t find yourself scratching your head at the gray areas.
Register for this 60-minute audio conference, where our expert presenter, Elisa Bovee, MS, OTR/L, will provide you with what you need to know about the Medicare reimbursement system. You’ll also check out real-life notes (daily, admission, shift) and discover how to apply these core principles to your own documentation.
This session will help you:
- Understand Medicare entitlement & eligibility; Core components (diagnoses driven); and ADL discussion incorporated into nurses notes
- Summarize universal documentation guidelines.
- Determine Medicare coverage criteria for skilled care (identification of skilled care) Inherent Complexity Management of Care Plan Observation and Assessment Teaching and Training
- Identify key skilled care terminology.
- Compose nursing documentation that supports Part B skilled care.
- Understand transfer of care between shifts - what should your daily notes cover?
- Get the overview of accurate systems assessments - all about neurological and pulmonary evaluations
Who should attend?
Nursing staff, nursing management, MDS coordinators, administrators, social workers, therapists
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Elisa Bovee MS OTR/L is the Vice President of Operations for Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) an industry leader in Long Term Care consulting. HHI is a premier Long-Term Care Consulting firm specializing in Reimbursement and Compliance. In her role, Elisa manages a diversified team of consultants who have extensive knowledge in the areas of MDS 3.0, RUG-IV, Documentation, Therapy Program development and state specific Medicaid Case mix.She has been working...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.