Medicare Nursing Documentation In A Skilled Nursing Facility
If Your Documentation Isn't Rock Solid, You're Wasting Time And Losing Revenue.
Documenting your skilled nursing facility services can be tricky when you’re trying to comply with Medicare’s criteria. Don’t find yourself scratching your head at the gray areas.
Register for this 60-minute audio conference, where our expert presenter, Elisa Bovee, MS, OTR/L, will provide you with what you need to know about the Medicare reimbursement system. You’ll also check out real-life notes (daily, admission, shift) and discover how to apply these core principles to your own documentation.
This session will help you:
- Understand Medicare entitlement & eligibility; Core components (diagnoses driven); and ADL discussion incorporated into nurses notes
- Summarize universal documentation guidelines.
- Determine Medicare coverage criteria for skilled care (identification of skilled care) Inherent Complexity Management of Care Plan Observation and Assessment Teaching and Training
- Identify key skilled care terminology.
- Compose nursing documentation that supports Part B skilled care.
- Understand transfer of care between shifts - what should your daily notes cover?
- Get the overview of accurate systems assessments - all about neurological and pulmonary evaluations
Who should attend?
Nursing staff, nursing management, MDS coordinators, administrators, social workers, therapists
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Elisa Bovee MS OTR/L is the Vice President of Operations for Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) an industry leader in Long Term Care consulting. HHI is a premier Long-Term Care Consulting firm specializing in Reimbursement and Compliance. In her role, Elisa manages a diversified team of consultants who have extensive knowledge in the areas of MDS 3.0, RUG-IV, Documentation, Therapy Program development and state specific Medicaid Case mix.
She has... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.