IRFs in 2010: What to Expect and How to Succeed
Being successful in meeting all aspects of the IRF rule in 2010 is critical
The complex and far-reaching 2010 rule for IRFs was effective January 1, 2010.
Failure to meet all aspects of the rule could result not only in lost revenue, but also difficulty in overturning denial of payment even at the highest level of appeal.
Learn what is working and what is not - Join nationally known rehabilitation expert Frances J. Fowler, FAAHC, for this 60-minute look at the new rule.
Here's what you will learn:
- Get to the heart of why the 2010 Rule will make overturning denials more difficult (if not impossible) even at the highest appeal level
- Tips and techniques for handling the multiple aspects of the 2010 Rule for IRFs
- Guidelines to think through: The " what , where and when" of the probe audits or denials under the 2010 rule will occur
- Means to effectively lighten the physicians documentation load
- Approaches to ensure quality - yet concise - preadmission evaluation process
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Rehab (IRF) directors and managers, preadmission assessment staff, rehab medical director, admitting physiatrists, PAI coordinators, rehab compliance staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Frances J. Fowler FAAHC, has a national reputation as a leader in post-acute care. She provides expert assistance to clients to achieve success through well-grounded planning and implementation that combines business acumen and clinical skills.
Ms. Fowler has more than 25 years of experience in health care management and consulting and has worked with more than 400 domestic and international clients, including integrated multi-provider health systems, academic health... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.