Improve Medicare Billing in Your Skilled Nursing Facility
Master the hot topics in Medicare SNF billing.
Keeping up with constant Medicare billing changes can be a daunting and confusing task. Not to worry, Jennifer Wormington has done the footwork for you. Join Jennifer for this information-packed audio event. In just 60 minutes, Jennifer will provide the answers you need. You'll learn quick fixes for several common billing errors, how to improve collections from Medicare Advantage Plans, and much more.
Here's what you will learn:
- The top 5 billing errors in Medicare Part A and Part B claims.
- Get up-to-speed with Medicare’s requirements for submission of compliance claims.
- Hot tips for monitoring and oversight, including key accounts receivable indicators.
- Medicare Advantage 101: simple steps to better billing results for Medicare Advantage plans.
- Submitting non-reimbursable informational claims to Medicare? Know your responsibilities.
- Are you doing a good job? These red flags and key indicators will tell the tale.
- Plus: Jennifer will bring you important, up-to-the-minute, status updates on other timely SNF billing topics.
Who should attend? Skilled nursing facility staff, including administrators, executive directors, CFOs, finance directors, controllers, regulatory managers, billing manager, all billing and related staff.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jennifer A. Wormington manages BKD’s long-term care billing services team. She oversees a specialty group of consultants that provide monthly billing services, client training, compliance guidance and accounts receivable recovery services related to Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance billing for long-term care clients. Her team is part of BKD’s Health Care Billing Services Group, which manages more than $50 million in client revenues through billing outsourcing and recovery services for...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.