F441 - Infection Control Compliance in Skilled Nursing Facilities
Effective September 30, 2009 F-tags 441, 442, 443, 444 and 445 are consolidated.
The new Interpretive Guidelines do not change the Regulation. And you need to demonstrate compliance.
Join Infection Preventionist, James Marx, RN, MS, CIC, for this 1-hour audio event where he will break down the Interpretive Guidelines and what they mean to your facility. James will also show you where to go for infection-specific, publicly-available guidelines from credible sources.
Here's what you will learn:
- Zoom in on the new terms and definition in the Interpretive Guidelines.
- The new isolation categories: Airborne, Droplet and Contact.
- The survey procedure: Observation, Interview and Record Review.
- Find out which communicable diseases need to be reported.
- Documentation needs for education in the care plan.
- What happens if F441 is problematic? (Hint: Other F tags may be reviewed).
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLIP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
- Jim Sheldon-Dean,
- Robert W. Markette, Jr., CHC
- Sharon Litwin, RN, BS, MHA
- Caroline Mullin, MS, OTR/L
- Elisa Bovee, MS, OTR/L
About Our Speaker
James Marx is well known as infection preventionist, especially in long-term care facilities. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from Wagner College in Staten Island, New York with a Major in Nursing and Minors in Chemistry and Biology. He completed his Master of Science degree in Preventive Medicine from The Ohio State University.
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.