ADD Coding: Focusing On Diagnosing, Testing, And Billing E/Ms On Vaccine Coding
Protect Your ADD E/Ms From Diagnosis To Follow-Ups, Learn The ICD-9, CPT, And HCPCS Codes To Employ.
Choosing the correct E/M level and associated CPT and ICD-9 codes for the full spectrum of care for attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounters can be daunting. However, assigning the correct combinations of office visit codes, test codes, and diagnoses even when the ADD evaluation is during a preventive medicine service is doable with this encounter guide.
You’ll learn to code more accurately, improve revenue by identifying allowed evaluation and management-modifier 25 services (E/M-25s), and protect your E/M payments from paybacks.
Register now, with this 60-minute audio conference where certified pediatric coder and auditor, Jen Godreau, will show you the ropes of ADD and ADHD coding from initial evaluation to follow-up medication checks. With tons of scenarios that take you through the whole spectrum of ADD coding, you’ll know just which example to turn to the next time you confront the real-life situation. All of these will be combined in one handy chart for instant reference.
This session covers:
- The latest modifier that unlocks payment for multiple 96110s.
- Green light E/M-25 at vaccine catch-up when ADD visit includes this.
- Diagnoses to use for pre-diagnosis of ADD to post-diagnosis at well check.
- The V code most practices miss.
- 90862, M0064, or 9921x? checklist to helps you decide.
Who should attend? Pediatric, family practice, and internal medicine coders, nurses, office managers, and providers who need to ensure provider coding, office forms, and documentation contain the correct codes and information.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jen Godreau, BA, CPC, CPMA, CPEDC, specializes in medical coding policy for pediatrics, family practice, internal medicine, ENT, and modifiers. In her most recent role as director of the Coding Institute’s SuperCoder.com, she puts coding resources, references, and education at coders’ and physicians’ fingertips.
Jen learned the ropes of coding from more than a decade of writing, editing, and managing Coding... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.