Outsourced Remote Coding In Anticipation Of ICD-10
Take Cost Effective Measure To Offset The Projected 40% Loss In Productivity During The Transition To ICD-10.
Join this educational presentation by expert speaker Leo Schafer BS, MCSE, who'll explain you how remote coding technology can address several issues associated with the transition to ICD-10-CM/PCS and eliminate potential gaps in coding coverage. Leo will provide you specific advice on technology best practices and implementation strategies for outsourcing coding, remote access and choosing your vendor.
You will understand the impact of Remote Outsourced Coding support on everyday coding production, A/R days and reimbursement. The coders and managers will be exposed to the technology available allowing access to any facilities charts. You'll learn how to choose reputable outsource vendors and insure that you are getting quality support. Also you'll learn utilizing vendors to fill in the gaps during employee ICD-10 training and for help with ICD-10 Clinical Documentation Improvement before the rule goes into effect.
In this 60-minute audio session, Leo will provide technical examples and suggestions for setting up remote access coders. He’ll offer a break down of the ICD-10 convention & tips for ICD-10 training. You’ll learn Quality Measures to guarantee your vendor will meet your goals. You’ll receive a Guide on choosing Outsource Coding Vendors (evaluating vendor’s ICD-10 readiness, budgetary consideration; monitoring & oversight; vetting out the vendors etc.).
And, you’ll understand the reasons why CAC technology is necessary in healthcare.
Take A Look At What's Covered:
- The impact of improper payments on your facility.
- Learning ICD-10 Coding Convention, structure, characteristics and increased specificity.
- How to evaluate Outsourcing Vendors – ‘key considerations’
- How to implement secure remote access – multiple methods & configurations.
- The positive financial impact. ‘Outsourced Coding vs. Financial Benefits’ actual dollar amounts.
- Avoiding the ICD-10 ‘Fiscal Cliff’
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? HIM Directors – Revenue Cycle Manager – Coding Supervisors – Hospital and Physician Clinic Coding Staff – HIM IT Staff – Finance Managers
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Leesa A. Israel, BA, CPC, CUC, CMBS
- Pamela Biffle, CPC, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC, CHCO
- Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
- Malinda Stanley, RHIA, MPA, CPC
- Andrea L. Manning, BS, RN, HCS-D, COS-C
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
About Our Speaker
Leo Schafer BS, MCSE is a Clinical Documentation and Computer-Assisted Coding Consultant at eMTS with 20 years of Health Information Management Sales experience across many US states.
Mr. Schafer has been a guest speaker at INHIMA, FHIMA, CFHIMA, NEFHIMA, GHIMA, KHIMA, WiHIMA & MnHIMA.Leo has an IT background and has been involved in the implementation of... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.