2013 Coding Updates - Join Audio Conferences By Industry Experts!
Keep up to date with the CPT coding changes for 2013. Choose from following power packed audio conferences, presented by a coding veteran, and get tips & strategies on CPT® changes, documentation challenges, and other guidelines on E/M, modifiers, OIG work plan, and fee schedule. Also, get 1 AAPC CEU with every conference.
Help is here: We can take the pain out of your 2013 coding ramp up with audio conferences provided by our panel of coding veterans and experts.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- An overview of which updates and guidelines could really affect your coding and reimbursement in 2013.
- Examples of how to apply CPT® changes affecting your specialty.
- What documentation payers may expect you to provide for full reimbursement.
- General changes which includes guidelines, modifiers, E/M codes, OIG workplan and Fee Schedule for some specialties.
- Some of the challenges your specialty coding may have to face in 2013.